If you want to submit your contribution, contact me by email, join the Gitter chatroom or send a pull-request.
[info] These packages are provided by community members, so if you have any issues with these, make sure to create an issue in the appropriate Github project(s).
- https://github.com/andersevenrud/osjs-debian - OS.js in a debian package
- https://bluelightos.github.io/ - OS.js running as a Linux distribution
- https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/os.js-gba-application - A Gameboy Advanced Emulator
- https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/osjs-nes-application - A NES Emulator
- https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/OS.js-twilioclient-application - A Twilio Client
- https://github.com/andersevenrud/osjs-dbus-provider - Provides D-BUS capabilities
- https://github.com/andersevenrud/osjs-pm2-provider - Adds PM2 metrics
- https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/OS.js-hardware-serviceprovider - Get system information via
- https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/osjs-devices-adapter - Adds all hardware devices to a root mountpoint
- https://matrix.to/#/!lxLFDpQJHZtqePeIUK:matrix.org?via=matrix.org - Matrix channel linked to Gitter. Users without Github accounts can use this service as an alternative with a client like https://riot.im/app.